Forum Thread: Best Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis with Herbal Remedies

According to modern medical system it is an autoimmune disorder where our body's immunity is against its own and start invading organs of our body. There are so many autoimmune disorders and ulcerative colitis is also one of them. Cause of auto immune disorders is unknown in medical system. But from Ayurveda point of view, auto immune disorder is called as Aam Janay vayadhiyan which means - when our digestive system is upset and toxins are formed due to the consumption of certain foods or heavy foods which weaken the jatharagni (digestive fire) and therefore food remains undigested.

In this case there is formation of metabolites that are called as aam ras which results in formation of antibodies. These antibodies destroy the organs which may include rheumatoid arthritis, nephrotic syndrome, ulcerative colitis, neuro disorders like SLE (Systemic lupus erythematosus), all these are am Janay vayadhiyan as per Ayurveda. If we treat it according to Ayurveda then there are the good results moreover Ayurvedic treatment can be started along with the allopathic treatment. Gradually by reducing the dosage of allopathic medicines we can stop it completely similarly we steadily stop the Ayurvedic medicines too. Remission state as compare to allopathic is much more according to my experience, I have seen in my patients that there is no problem for even longer duration of 10 years.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active