I made brownies a few days ago with both a new recipe, and a new cocoa powder. I'd previously been using the Scharffen Berger unsweetened cocoa. However, I couldn't find it in the store, and I bought and used the Green & Black's Organic Cocoa Powder instead. Not only is it organic, but it's also fair trade! I was blown away by the results. The brownies came out much richer, with a great chocolate flavor, and a little bit of bitterness that counteracted the richness. And judging from the leftovers, everyone else seemed to enjoy them too!
I also love their teas.
And here's the brownie recipe I used. If you're on a diet, don't look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades