So as soon as I started going to Farmers Markets I decided it was really important to explore as many different ones as I could . Just how no two types of tomatoes are the same, neither are farmers markets! They each hold their own unique style and offerings. Here are my Top 5 so far. Now as mother goose says get to market, to market!
1) Santa Monica Farmers Market
Wed. thru Sunday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The streets shift Wed thru Sunday but here is a link to their exact location.
2) Hollywood Farmers Market
Sundays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ivar & Selma Ave
Between Hollywood and Sunset Blvd
3) Atwater Farmers Market
Sundays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
3250 Glendale Blvd. (at Brunswick)
4) Silverlake Sunset Junction Farmers Market
Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
3700 Sunset Blvd (Between Edgecliff and Maltman Ave)
5) South Pasadena Farmers Market
Thursdays, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
905 Meridian Avenue
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades